Wednesday 22 February 2012

New Project - ShellCode Collection/Repository

So. After getting sick of having to search all the time for shellcode, I decided it would be a nice idea to just create a nice repo of shellcode so people can just svn up and have a searchable repo of organized shellcode.

Hence I started this project.

It is a slow thing to start, and I seriously need people to help me. I can add people as committers if they want to help out, and the idea is to collect a wide variety of shellcode for various OS/Architectures/systems and have it searchable.

I eventually hope to clean up existing shellcode and add a python script for searching the repo, compiling, objdumping and encoding the shellcode.

Anyways, without further ado..

Project Homepage: Insecurety Research - Shellcode Repository
GoogleCode Page: Shellcode Repository at Google Code

No comments:

Post a Comment