Wednesday 1 February 2012

Bricked!

Ok, so I did SOMETHING wrong with SVN and broke 2 of my SVN repos. I also seem to have broken several other things on my computer, so its time for the infamous rm -rf and restart.

I will be documenting every thing I change, I am starting with XUbuntu 10.04 and will be turning it into a bit of a pentesting distro. Compiling lots of shit from source, apt-getting lots of other shit, and generally fucking about until it works.

If you are looking for nice information on making your own PT distro, watch this space. I will be logging every last thing I do, from the MetaSploit Install to compiling nmap, and it may be interesting to some of you :)

Seeing as I focus a lot on Wireless and Web App testing you will see a lot of focus on those applications, and on making MSF work from source.

Hope you find it useful and interesting - I will be doing it all over the next few hours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment