Friday 27 January 2012

Quick note...

So as I slowly realize that some parts of my mind are eroding due to excessive stress, I decided "why not fucking blog about it like all those other people with inflated self-opinion?"

So, for the hell of it, my rantings and general idiocy will be posted to my other blog that I just set up. expect lots of emotional/drunken/pseudo-philosophical rantings.

Some of you may even get a good laugh as my mind melts down into jelly! As if it ever was *not* a quivering blob of jelly...

Link to blog! ---> My Own Idiotic Ranting

Oh, some other people may occasionally use it to "vent" also. So spread it around, and if you want to anonymously vent and want to publish it there, just message me @info_dox on twatter or email at: the.infodox [at] gmail.com :)

~infodox

No comments:

Post a Comment